• For confidential and timely prayer for support in a critical situation
• Available to and from all people of the congregation
• In addition to the weekly list of prayer requests in the Sunday bulletin
• To be a participant in prayer, you must be confidential about all information received and you must prayer for the requests immediately before passing them on.
• Each participant may choose whether (s)he receives the information by e-mail or telephone tree. Only the telephone tree requires that the information be passed along.
• To be a prayer chain partner or for prayer support please call Congregational Care or the office at 488-3200
Therefore confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed.
The prayer of a righteous man is powerful and effective.